I was asked by a couple community members to put this up, so here is a list of materials we need. Thanks to everybody who has already been more than generous in what we’ve gotten already!
1. Cedar Shakes. I know these are expensive, so I kind of feel bad asking for them. However, if you have a bundle in your basement somewhere that you don’t think you’ll need, we be greatly appreciative.
2. Shower Faucet. We have the shower head, just not the faucet. Either the type with one hole or two.
4. Flashing. We have some, but might need more.
5. Burlap. I think we plan to do the ceiling in square panels of burlap, so if you have some of the big bags, like they use to ship peanuts, we could use them.
6. Paneling OR Drop Clothes. We haven’t decided which path we are going to take with the interior walls. My original idea was to stretch drop clothes over the walls, paint them, and then sandwhich them in between trim… essentially making the whole wall a canvas. I still like this idea, so if you have some drop clothes, great. However… if you DO have some interior paneling, we could always go that route too. Either would be great.
7. Tile. Our idea was to do the floor with many different patterns and types of tile, so we only want 2 or 3 of each type. So… any color, shape, size, etc.
Thanks. You can email me at email@example.com or call at 864-266-4988 -Ted